Industry Reports / Presentations
- Towards a Scoring Methodology for Smart Buildings, Presentation to BOMEX Virtual 2020, BOMA Canada, October 28-29 2020.
- Hedging and Replicating Non-listed Real Estate Returns: Are Property Derivatives a Pipe Dream?, Red Paper, Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles, ANREV, Hong Kong, March 2014.
- Asian Commercial Real Estate as an Inflation Hedge: A Multi Country Multi Asset Class Analysis, Summary Report, Asia Pacific Real Estate Association, APREA, Singapore, March 2012.
- The R-Index of Corporate Governance: Introducing a New Measure of Corporate Governance for Singapore REITs, White Paper, Asia Pacific Real Estate Association, APREA, Singapore, January 2012.
Media Coverage (selection)
Articles and Publications on the Art Market, Art Finance and Art History
- Is Small Really Beautiful? The Mixed Case for Art Tokenisation, The Business Times (Singapore), January 30, 2021.
- D’actualité, ces Fantasmes du Passé, Le Temps (Geneva, Switzerland), December 23, 2016.
- Dictionnaire Inconscient des Collectionneurs de Haute Joaillerie, Book project (Paris, France), September 2016.
- Expertise is key to Art Investment- Opening Ceremony of the Asia Institute of Art and Finance, Shanghai, China, March 28, 2016.
- Zen of Jewellery: Wallace Chan stands out with his Philosophical Approach, The Business Times (Singapore), March 12, 2016.
- Beauty and the East: How China inspired the Art Deco Movement, The Post magazine (South China Morning Post, Hong Kong), March 6, 2016.
- The Art of Widening Tastes, The Business Times (Singapore), May 22, 2015.
- Chinese Collectors’ Passion for Picasso skews Global Art Market, The Post magazine (South China Morning Post, Hong Kong), January 3, 2015.
- Boom in Chinese Art has Roots in Traditional Passion for Collecting, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), July 22, 2014.
- Authenticity the Key to Global Ambitions of Chinese Auction Houses, The Edge (Singapore), April 14, 2014.
- Keeping it Real in China’s Burgeoning Art Market, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), April 14, 2014.